Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

I've spent less than $100 American dollars.

I've spent less than $100 American dollars. When it comes to tips, it kinda depends. You just round up your bill. Say you owe 315 crowns, which is roughly 13 dollars, you'd just round it up to 320, or 350, whatever you wanted. Nothing big, and they don't really care either way.

But amazingly I haven't really gone out to a restaurant yet. I've been COOKING!! Today was spaghetti with zucchini, green peppers, and mushrooms, and I sprinkled some mozzarella cheese on top. Pretty good for only having a hot plate, huh?

By the way... I MOVED ROOMS!! Can you pass that on to Mandy for me? I am going to Venice and Krakow, we got signed up for the trip. I'm going to get going.

Jess

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?