Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

My address

My address, and actually, could you send this on to everyone else too? is:

Jessica Brown
(Now that this blog is public, I've removed my address. Email me if you don't have it yet.)
Parlerova Str. 6, Praha 6, Czech Republic

My building is extremely non-descript, I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but you'll see what I mean someday. I'm in a room with four single rooms, though one is unoccupied, and we share a toilet, a shower, and a "kitchen" (word used very lightly), itty bitty fridge, a kitchen sink, and a hot plate. It's very ghetto. The double rooms, which I'm trying to get into, are set up the same way kitchen and bathroom wise, but the rooms seem much nicer. I can't make outgoing calls on my room phone, but I can take incoming calls.

It's so bleak around here that there's not much to describe, plus it's so cold, it's hard to look around. I have more emails I need to answer, So I'm gonna let you go now.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY!!!!!! I miss you and Brian, and everyone already knows you guys are coming. The food here's pretty good actually, meat and potatos, so don't worry about that. Talk to you later!

Jess

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?