Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Prague is freaking awesome. But cold.

Prague is super cheap... I got all my pots, pans, silverware, dishes, groceries for a week or so, shampoo, conditioner, and a lot more for under $100. Actually, I've just barely spent $80 so far this trip. I had budgeted $100-150 a week for stuff. I've spent most of that in the first three days here, but it’s mostly on stuff I won't have to buy again. I have to pay for my room and my transportation pass soon, but I already budgeted that in also.

What's great is that they are offering two other 4-5 day trips to Venice, Italy and Krakow, Poland, both for roughly $250 each, includes transportation, hotel stays, and some meals, and entrance fees into places. I'm going to both places. It kind of my whole souvenir budget, but it’s completely worth it. Some girls and I were planning to go to Venice anyway, so now we don't have to plan for it. The trips are scheduled for March 29-April 2 and April 6-9 respectively, so meems don't come then!! Besides I am saving so much money because things are so insanely cheap here. I've even “splurged” on good shampoo and conditioner, and pop, and candy.

I love this place!!! Talk to you later!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?