Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

CHOCOLATE BOOBIES!!!!



Yes yes, it's been awhile, I apologize. I'll explain the title in a bit.

Water's back and everything's gravy. Not the water, the situation.. nevermind. Sunday was pretty uneventful, went and got pizza and bought a calling card (5 1/2 hours for $40!). Monday was almost as bad because I was exhausted after class and slept most of the day. At night, Mary, Amaanda, Lindsay, Wendy, Jamie, Elise, Laura, Mandy, and I all went to the 2nd floor Cafe Louvre, different from the 3rd floor. There they have flavored hot chocolate you eat with a spoon!! I had chocolate raspberry, but the orange cinnamon was really good too, we all tried each other's. It was a nice girl's night out, and it was really warm too, coat open, no gloves, no hat!

Yesterday Mandy, Mary, Jamie and I went out to eat for V-Day. I had pork roast with garlic butter, and a hot cherry strudel, yummy!! That's them in the picture: Jamie, Mandy, than Mary, we were all pretty full. That's me being my usual serious self.


My roomie discovered something here: vanilla flavored sugar... better than crack cocaine... not that I'd know. They also have cinnamon flavored sugar, but I've yet to try that one.

Today we just renewed our transportation passes and put a deposit down on our Venice and Krakow trips... yay exciting! I apologize that I don't have more fun stuff going on, but I've been having tummy aches and feel like crap.

OH chocolate boobies... On the way home from the restaurant on V-Day, the girls and I were passing by a candy store when we came upon this lovely sight... it is a chocolate bust... quite literally. I apologize for the vulgarness of it... but I thought it was hilarious. Hopefully there will be more fun stuff later...Bye!



Comments:
Hi there Jessica! Apparently, our computer thought your email to us today was "spam" of some sort and it didn't get thru the firewall - oops! We've freed-up your email address now, so we should be good to go! Love your blog / The photos are terrific / This is just too cool. Hope you're having fun - your buds look great too. Write when you get a sec, ok? Susan & Andrew :-)
 
Oooh, Cafe Louvre sounds cool. Did you sit in the seat where Einstein sat?

On another note, it seems I once heard something about chocolate melting in your mouth, but not in your hands ... hmmm, makes one think ...

And Happy Valentine's a Day Late, too!
*B*
 
And while we're on the subject of cafes, I just thought I'd share with you that proof positive, yes indeed Starbucks has taken over the Prague scene...


http://www.flickr.com/photos/briantrease/99259933/


Like Prague doesn't have a Starbucks, please! From this photo it obvious who truly replaced the Communist regime after the cold war.
 
Hi, sweetie. It's just a hoot reading your messages. Keep them coming. Mom needs to know you're doing fine. Watch the tummy, take your tums. Maybe they have something over-the-counter for you. I assume they have drug stores, or something similar.

Sounds like a lot of good times for you. You are still in school, right :-)?

Love you babe. Mom
 
Okay, that's a made up picture on the whole starbucks thing... It may actually be a "Skoda" symbol... you know, the little Czech-made car? Whatever, there are no starbucks here.. k?
 
You said you were concerned about gaining weight while you are in Prague and from what you have been eating, I think you may put on some pounds. A few pounds won't hurt. Tell your stomach to back off and allow you to enjoy yourself. The food does sound great
and I'm happy to see you trying new stuff. Have fun! Love you!
 
Yeah, Brian, even I knew the Starbucks emblem was a fake, nyah, nyah, nyah!
:-)

Love you all, mom/Linda
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?