Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

Man, I'm a loser

I'm sitting in my roomie Shelly's room (the one who lets me use her potcitac/computer), I actually have no idea where she's from, yet. Everyone is out and about. It's a Thursday night, which is like a Friday night b/c no one has classes on Fridays. I think I'm getting a little sick so I decided to punk out and stay inside. Some are out whoopin' it up, my people (yes, I have people), are out seeing the Nutcracker/ A Christmas Carol. I'm done with ballets. They're nice, just 2 is enough for me.

So, caught up with my homework b/c with only one week down, I'm incredibly behind (said with a slight sarcastic drawl!!). I was reading the other Prague-ers blogs, they are all teachers. I'm kinda freaking out that my blog is on that website, this is supposed to just be for friends and family, oh well.

I read back through my blog and realized something, I apparently can't spell, or spellcheck anyway. So tonight is gonna be a loser's night. Catch up on some reading, currently reading The Pianist. May do some dishes, may take a shower, may totally punk out and go to bed by 9.

Plans for tomorrow: Well there was a planned field trip to Kutna Hora, but as I am already going on March 17th-ish, I don't wanna go twice. Me and my peeps may end up going inside Prague Castle, that is the tenative schedule. I only have 400kcs left to spend for tomorrow before my 2500kc/week budget starts up again on Saturday. Last week I only spent $50, but this week, what with buying books and that stupid jacket, I am already up to $84-ish dollars. Plus the first thing I need to buy on Saturday costs 1000kc. Man I am complaining a lot.... sigh.

Good news, I am not feeling as homesick as I thought I would, which is nice. I'm alone now, but it's my own doing. The only thing is... I WANT A CARE PACKAGE! Everyone seems to be getting one... and I feel left out. But I guess it costs some $30 at least to send something here, depending on the size. I know I have a V-Day card in the mail from mom and Brad, so I'm gonna be bragging a lot on that day when I get it! I can't figure out how to translate the ones I bought for people, so I'm going to send them with my own translations, it's hilarious.

BTW, I wouldn't mind getting some pics from YOU guys. The most updated pics of my sisters that I brought with me are of when Jennifer still lived with us... a loooooong time ago (Hey meems, what was with your hair?). Everyone here, meaning my roomie Mandy, wants to see current photos of mi familia. (Little side note, since coming here, I am absolutely amazed by how much Spanish I know.... Spanish word for keyboard: teclado, Czech word for keyboard: hellifiknow.) So email me, give them to Brian so he can put them up here, I don't care... I want to know what's going on in little ol' Toodahleedoo. I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Hasta luego, whoops...

Comments:
Hi Jess. It sounds like you are a little homesick :-( I don't have really many pics with me in it to send, but you can see my kids on my blog...ourcarrfamily.blogspot.com. I will try to have my Brian take a pic or 2 of me (I am looking rough these days) to put on there for you. If I come up with a surplus of cash I will try to send you some stuff. Everyone has those down kinda days. (((((HUGS))))) Love, Jennifer
 
Hey Jess, to see all of Brian's pics (which will include lots of the fam) go to: http://flickr.com/photos/briantrease . From there you can do searches by tags (i.e. "mimi", "brad", "dog", etc.).
love you, mimi
 
Hi, sweetie. I have the day off work, so Brad and I are going up to Plymouth MI for an overnight. Net is staying O/N with the boys, and Diane will come in when she can to take care of them also.

We haven't been O/N for a while, so we are most definitely due. Then, on Sat we'll drive up to Uncle Chuck's for lunch and see the gang.

Very cold here. It's 30 and snow flaky.

Keep the faith, be true to yourself!

Love, mom
 
Hi Jess, It seems like you have been gone year! Love the chocolate boobies. Dale and I have been looking at houses. We might have a new address when you come back. I miss you. Stay out of trouble.


Love you, Kelly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?