Friday, February 24, 2006

 

No, I'm not dead

Just letting y'all know that I'm not dead. Sadly, I've done very little in the last week that would warrant a blog... thus, no blog.

On Tuesday, I celebrated our one-month (of being here) anniversary with my roomie, Mary, and Jamie. Mandy and I split a brownie... awww. We went out to Bohemia Bagel yet again.

Wednesday, went out to an Indie/Emo club Soho(?) at night. Free wine for the ladies and what not. Got there around 10:45. Grabbed a glass of wine. Went to use the WC. Pulling up my pants, and the power went out. We waited for roughly 20 minutes in the dark-ish (all the Brits had cell phones... they make nice little flashlights). Then they offered everyone free shots of vodka (I did not partake... ewww) and apologized to everyone, and we left. That was around 11:45. See, even when I finally do go out and party... it ends badly. Sigh.

Thursday, went and saw Jarheads (Marinak) with Mary and Laura... very good movie and now know how to say the f-word in Czech. I now have the Kanye West song "Jesus Walks" constantly running through my head. Ooh! Did laundry too, everything turned out fine.

Today, wandered around with Heather and Hilary (who's actually from Las Vegas, not New York, oops!). Hilary got her ear pierced... not a normal one, but a cool one, hard to explain. Don't worry mom, I didn't get anything pierced!!

Anyway, that's about all on this end... now you can see why I haven't written... nothing to say. My trips are coming up soon, and hopefully I'll be able to write more. Unfortunately... for about three weeks I'm going to be gone almost the entire time... so I don't know how often I'll be able to update this for y'all. Write again when something interesting happens! Til then... Au Revoir... or whatever.

Comments:
Hey, at least you are getting out.
As a coincident, you got an ad from the Jarheads today to join their wonderful organization. I gave it to the goofy dog to chew up. Hope she doesn't get sick. In addition to your upcoming trips, maybe a little warm up in the weather will motivate you to get out a little more. Have fun. Love!
 
Hi, baby. It's good to see you updated the BLOG. I keep telling friends to check your sight out. Watch your language, now!

You have to admit, this is the most socializing life you've had so far--ever. I'm glad you're having fun, but not going overboard. Keep a good head on your shoulders, sweetie.

We love and miss you! Mom and Brad
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?