Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

Warning: In a bad mood

Just so you all know when you read this.

I hate this place. It's really starting to get to me, here. I know I shouldn't be broadcasting this world-wide, but everyone understands foreign students have their bad days too. Meems and Brian are in the city somewhere, trying to get ahold of me, not knowing I'm here in my room. Apparently, they got caught having student passes. Silly me, I bought month long passes for them using my student discount because it was cheaper than buying a seven day pass. Why would I put them in such risk, you ask? BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN CHECKED FOR BEING A STUDENT AND NO ONE I KNOW HAS BEEN EITHER! They are so freakin' lacksadaisical about it every other day, why now? Why have me look like the cheap sister who doesn't care? Can't make a local call to their hotel, because I can't figure out how. I'm so tired and sick from two and a half days of extra long walks outside. It's flippin beautiful out now and I can't enjoy it. And my sister can't get ahold of me so that she can find out how to spend another ten dollars on a "legit" pass. This is on top of the $40 they already charged them for not being students. I really hate this place. That and every time I try to take them some place, it's either closed or not working, or I don't know crap about it. I am the worst tour guide ever. If I ever go some where else... never here again, I can tell you that now... don't ever visit me because you'll just do a lot of walking with no point, see stupid 3 hour long operas, and pay way too much money for nothing. I suck at life. Too tired to explain what I've been doing these past few days, but needed to vent. Update everyone later.... If I don't ship myself home with my sister first.

Comments:
Jess is doing a fine job, don't believe her grumpy ramblings. Mimi and I are here and still having a blast!! Even went to see the National Black Light Theater last night .... now there's something you'll only find in Prague.
 
Mom,
Fear not, Brian and I are safe and sound. Yesterday ended up working out just fine and we managed to get passes all by ourselves today. Jessica is doing a fine job playing host and introduced us to great hotdogs (the best Czech creation I've seen so far) and fried cheese sandwiches. All is well.
Mimi
 
To be truthful, they are euro hot dogs. So that means they are probably from Germany or France or some other more efficient country
 
How wonderful, my two babies together on the other side of the world. I don't know if Jess posted this before or after our phone call, but she poured her heart out about how worried she was that she ruined Mandy's and Brian's vacation, and that they were wondering around the country lost. Of course, I told her that you both were very capable adults and could figure this one out. It's not like you've never been out of the country before.

Now, if it was me wandering around (if you could even get me on the plane, over the ocean), then you would have someting to worry about.

Love you guys! Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?