Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

Almost home!

Yay! My last trip outside the city is over and done with. Karlovy Vary ain't that great a place when you can't seem to find anything... sigh... it was a big waste of time. I didn't get any massages or facials... did go swimming in a not-so-thermal pool. But I had a blast with the girls anyway... Laura, Mary, Mandy, Jamie and I all had so much fun in the little apartment we rented for the weekend.

Those crazy girls... sigh, I'm gonna miss them

Now we're all back into the grind of finishing papers and studying for exams... some of us have started packing and figuring out what's getting left behind. We're all planning a potluck at the end of the semester to get rid of all the food we still have. Tomorrow we're having a fajita night for Mary's 21st birthday on Tuesday. We planning to go out dancing on Tuesday night, too! Everybody's doing everyone favors, taking stuff home for them, trading clothes, giving food and passes to people who will be staying here longer, etc. I'm taking a suitcase home for Shelly, which is also good for me, because then I'll have more room to pack! We're all excited about coming back home and are trying to squeeze in some last minute sight-seeing around our busy exam schedules. It's finally getting pretty here and we're all too busy to enjoy it! We're going out to eat more, we're all visiting things more... we're all going to miss each other terribly! We've grown so close now that it's time to go.. it kinda sucks. Some of us are going to see each other this summer (Yeah Cali!!), but the rest of us? We may never see each other again. How sad.

On a lighter note... It IS prettier here... some spring storms to break up the sunny days, but even those are nice because it isn't snow. I have a couple finals this week and one next week. I also have my phone interview with the Ohio State Legislature Commission so everyone wish me luck!! My camera isn't getting along with the computer so it's getting harder and harder to add pics and keep up with it. I'm trying, but it's not priority for me right now. I hope to get everthing up on snapfish and then re-invite everyone to it. My blog is kinda getting left behind, sorry. My memento book just got caught up, as did my journal, but my memento book is huge and I don't know how I'm going to get that thing home... I may come back through and put pics up later, so keep looking, and have faith. Talk to you later... we're in the final stretch!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?