Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Back from Poland

Just real quick, on my way to class... I'm back from Krakow. It was pretty neat, but everything closes rather early on the weekend because it's a Catholic country. Saw Auschwitz, Wawel Castle and churches, and some salt mines.. all very entertaining or enlightening. I won't be sharing the pics to Auschwitz on line because they are rather personal for me, not to be selfish. I'll gladly show them to you in person if possible, when I get back. Off to class now!! Miss you all!

Comments:
I'm glad to see you're back! I'm sure it all was an incredible experience.

Good to see the word back in class :-)

Miss you very much, baby. Love, Mom
 
Don't know how we got disconnected but I had pretty much run out of talk. Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures that I have not already seen but mostly look forward to having you back home soon. Miss you and love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?