Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

Fun Times

Well, called American Airlines, which was an ordeal in and of itself... not because of AA, just the phones and phone cards. Anyway, the nice lady with the southern drawl said two hours should be plenty of time. Didn't think to ask if I could check my bags all the way through. I could ask when I go to drop Mandy off Thursday (she's leaving early so sad...), and see what Lufthansa says then. I'm not sure what you meant by rechecking my luggage, Meems. Besides, now everyone here is telling me I'm golden on time, one girl only has an hour to do all that and she's not too worried. Anyway, she seemed to think two hours was fine, so I'll just wing it.

I booked my flights to and from California! To those of you who don't know, Mary and Laura live in Cali and Jamie and I are going to fly out in June to see them! June 13-20!!! I'm so excited. Mandy may come join us for the weekend from Idaho, too! They live in the San Diego area, so we're going to make plans to go to the zoo, maybe a Padres game, then the BEACH!!! Never been near the Pacific before! I noticed all my sentences end in exclamation points!! This way I won't miss them all so much when we leave here because I already know I'll be seeing them again. It's great!

More good news: the Ohio Legislative Service Commission, my internship peeps I'm applying for, emailed me and said they want to do a second interview, a face-to-face one when I get back!!! WHOO HOO!!!! May 9 or 10, in Columbus, Yeah BABY!!! I may get this thing yet! My life rules. I'm so excited! Now I just gottta guilt trip Jamie in to moving in with me if I get the thing so I won't be by myself in Columbus (I know I have Jennifer and Brian, and Andy and Susan... but I won't be LIVING with anyone). YAY!! Am I cool or what?

Mandy, do you still want that pink piggy thingy? I believe I found it and it costs around $20, which isn't a problem, just letting you know. Pink on top, clear on the bottom? I never would have taken you as a piggy lover!! Let me know, sorry about it being the last minute, just with all the traveling and me being lazy.... sorry!

Comments:
I guess this means the time for you to arrive in Detroit stands. They aren't giving you much time to get your feet back on the ground
in Ohio before they want you to interview, but that's ok. You can head down to Columbus and wow them. Where did you book your flight to California from? See you soon. Lotsa love!
 
I don't recall the pig having a clear bottom...it was different color pinks on top, I know. I guess don't worry about it.
 
JESSICA, I LOVE YOU!
i was just reading up on your bloooog and watching your videos. i wish i was there with you! looks like a great time and so many beautiful places. cant wait to see you! muah!
 
Yah - you're coming to Columbus!!! You know the offer stands, ok? Thanks again for the wonderful stories - I'm so sorry I've not been on in a while - seems like the time just flew-by! Happy travels - Talk atcha soon.

Susan
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?