Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

The Movie Star Returns

Four more videos from the traveling whirlwind known as Jessica...
"Here are some more videos... there should be four all together. One's of a pretty walk through Vienna, another is of the night time views of Budapest from the Fishermen's Bastion, another is when we are at Devin Castle in Bratislava... and basically of my friends!!, and the last one is a short one of a Venetian gondaleri singing.. my battery died in the middle of it!!"
#1 - Vienna
#2 - Budapest
#3 - Bratislava
#4 - Venice Gondaleri

Comments:
Neat videos, sweetie. Love your commentary. Say hi to your friends. Mary was funny skipping/trotting across the way.

The countries do look lovely. Lot of history involved. I always loved history. Have we seen the Danube??

Love, you baby doll.
 
Hello Jessica,
I read your article Jessica in Prague with interest. I know of the Spatny clan in Ohio and I am a distant relative of yours. Cyril was the original settler that came to USA towards the end of the 19th century and you are his direct descendant as you probably know. I was born in Bratislava, came to Australia in 1950 and lived here ever since. My great grandfather Vaclav was a founder of a museum at the chateau of Ohrady near Hluboka, not very far from Cesky Krumlov which you visited. Just a few days ago there was a family reunion at Ohrady and it was very successful. I would like to send you some photos. My e-mail address is genes@tpg.com.au,or use gmail. I would love to hear from you,
Regards (Srdecne zdravi), Eugene
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?